In order to make a contribution, the following statements must be true:
– You are a U.S. Citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident.
– This contribution is made from your personal funds, not being provided to you, or reimbursed, by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
– You are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
– Minnesota state law requires us to collect and report your name, mailing address, occupation, and the name of your employer if your individual donation exceeded $200 per calendar year.
– State law prohibits lobbyists registered in Minnesota from making a contribution to a candidate for the legislature during a regular session of the legislature, unless the contribution is made to a candidate in a legislative special election.
– The maximum amount an individual may contribute is $1,000 between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2020.
– Contributions are not tax deductible for state or federal income tax purposes.