Donate by mail

If you would prefer to contribute by mail, you can send a check to:

Carrie Ruud for Senate
8636 Bluebird Lane
Breezy Point, MN 56472

Political Contribution Refund (PCR)

Minnesota residents are eligible to be reimbursed for contributions of up to $50 (or up to $100 for married couples) through the state’s Political Contribution Refund (PCR). After making your contribution, you will be mailed a receipt and a form┬áthat contains instructions for completing the reimbursement.

Contribution rules

In order to make a contribution, the following statements must be true:

– You are a U.S. Citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident.

– This contribution is made from your personal funds, not being provided to you, or reimbursed, by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.

– You are at least eighteen (18) years of age.

Please note:

– Minnesota state law requires us to collect and report your name, mailing address, occupation, and the name of your employer if your individual donation exceeded $200 per calendar year.

– State law prohibits lobbyists registered in Minnesota from making a contribution to a candidate for the legislature during a regular session of the legislature, unless the contribution is made to a candidate in a legislative special election.

– The maximum amount an individual may contribute is $1,000 between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2020.

– Contributions are not tax deductible for state or federal income tax purposes.